TubePlayer / Video
TubePlayer 184.108.40.206 (released 10/02/2014)
- initial version
TubePlayer 220.127.116.11 (released 01/10/2015)
- fixed a problem with undesirable selection rectangles shown on selected list items for Windows 8 / 8.1
- optimized GUI color, we made the background a little darker to get a better contrast between background color and foreground text.
- new: version history link added to the update dialog.
TubePlayer 18.104.22.168 (released 01/12/2015)
- save window size and position on exit, and restore it on next program start
- new feature: open youtube video links, when clicked, directly with internal player instead of loading the related youtube website (optional: can be enabled/disabled via settings).
- new feature: support for youtube playlist links, import complete playlists with a single click!
TubePlayer 22.214.171.124 (released 05/22/2015)
- fix in clip titel parser. the old titel parser based on the youtube api v2 (deprecated) is no longer used.
TubePlayer 126.96.36.199 (released 08/30/2016)
- The deprecated flash player api has been replaced by the new html5 player api provided by YouTube. Adobe Flash Player is no longer needed to play YouTube Videos via TubePlayer.
- New Languages added to the zip- and setup-version: Spanish, Turkish, Russian.
TubePlayer 188.8.131.52 (released 02/04/2018)
- Title parsing fixed ... again.
- New Languages added to the zip- and setup-version: Hungarian and Dutch. A big thanks again, to all translators!
The Microsoft .NET 4 Framework (or any higher version) must be installed to use TubePlayer.
Not needed for Windows 8 and newer, the NET Framework is already included.
System OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 / 8 / 8.1 or 10
CPU: min. 1.6 GHz CPU (32- and 64-Bit supported)
RAM: min. 1GB Ram (2GB recommended)
Internet connection needed!
To watch YouTube Clips in TubePlayer, a internet connection is needed. We recommend a flatrate DSL connection with at least 1000 kbit/s download bandwith for video streaming.